Wednesday 27 March 2013

Find Us On Angie's List

Experience was terrific from start to finish. I couldn’t be happier with the work Norm did for us, or the fabulous and thoughtful customer service we received from both John and Norm. (My dogs liked them both immediately so I knew we were in good hands!) We had a long list of small projects, plus one large tricky project that involved additional labor and a lot of digging underneath the house. John (the owner) came out to do the initial assessment and then introduced us to Norm, who did the work. Norm went over the project list with me, made some suggestions, and then took care of everything to the last detail and managed it beautifully. These guys are true pros – experienced, trustworthy, versatile, reassuring and able to solve your challenges in a smart way that works for you. Plus they are just really good guys. I especially appreciated being able to negotiate some ways to cut costs – at Norm’s suggestion, no less! He helped me figure out parts of the projects I could do myself to save money (ie: shopping for materials), and helped me prioritize the project list. One note: they charge a fixed hourly rate. This may seem strange when you are having them do a very small job, but believe me it is worth it because they are fast and they get it right. They know what they are doing, are very conscientious, and go to great lengths not to waste your time or your money. I’m a fan, and will definitely use them again.

No comments:

Post a Comment